Subject to prevailing COVID-19 situation and Trustees’ approval, GAF intends to open for coffee mornings on a fortnightly basis starting from Friday 25th September 2020 and further details will be published under Events on this website. With due caution other activities, such as Craft Group Meetings, will be considered shortly.
Covid-19 GAF action Plan for re-opening
The GAF Covid Recovery Team have been meeting throughout the period to consider the challenges of opening the GAF Centre while meeting the governments regulations and guidelines
GAF is categorised as a “Community Building” under government Covid guidelines and has adopted the “COVID-19: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities” to produce GAF specific procedures.
GAF has produced a Covid-19 Risk Assessment for use of and hire of the GAF Centre
It has produced procedures for
- Cleaning and sanitising the building
- The safety of Volunteers and the public while in the GAF Centre
- The holding of Performances at the GAF Centre
- Action to be taken if Covid-19 case occurs at the GAF Centres
- Management of Social Distancing in the GAF Centre
In addition it has produced
- Checklist for Re-opening the GAF Centre
- COVID-19 Posters and signage for display at the GAF Centre
- Special Conditions of Hire of the GAF centre
GAF has purchase the recommended Covid-19 PPE and First Aid equipment
GAF has checked the GAF Centre and all systems in line with Covid-19 guidelines and its Grade II listing status.
The above documents can be viewed on request by emailing email@example.com